Scrap Kit : Give A Hoot 4 Hooters found
BCA Tag Template found
Tube of choice. I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis
1. Open tag template #3 >> Shift D >> Close original
2. Delete © info
3. Make Copy of Vector 6 your active layer >> Selections >> select all >> float >> defloat >> with your paintbrush tool color your selection with #e6a4e4 >> Selection >> select none
4. Make your Raster 2 layer active >> selections >> select all >> float >> defloat. In you kit folder open up paper tc39 and c-n-p as a new layer in your tag >> selection >> invert >> make you paper layer active >> delete >> merge down your paper and raster 2 layer >> adjust >> add/remove noise >> uniform - monochrome - 26
5. Make your raster layer active >> selections >> select all >> float >> deflaot >> open paper tc40 >> c-n-p as new layer >> selection >> invert >> on your paper layer delete >> merge down.
6. Raster 5 >> make this easy and repeat the last two steps with paper tc10.
7. Select raster 6 >> selection >> select all >> float >> defloat >> flood fill #e6a4e4 >> adjust >> add/remove noise >> uniform - monochrome - 26 >> effects >> 3D >> drop shadow >> 0 - 0 - 100 - 10.00
8. Open your embellisment folder and grab your triple frame 1 >> Shift D and close original image >> resize frame 531 - 191 >> c-n-p into your tag and position over your raster 7 layer as shown in mine.
9. Now I have not figured out an easier step for this step so here is goes. I have taken my tube and pasted it as a new layer >> position one main part behind one window of the frame and hide. Make your raster 10 layer or frame active and with your magic wand selected click inside the window >> selections >> modify >> expand by 2. Go back and make the tube layer visible and active >> selections >> invert >> delete. Do this with the last two frames using a different part of your tube. Merge these 3 body layers down as one.
10. Make raster 7 active >> selections >>select all >> float >> defloat >> c-n-p tc10 paper as new layer >> invert and with the paper layer selsted >> delete.
11. Make raster 12 or your 3 tube piece layer active and duplicate >> top layer change the blend mode to multiply and merge down eith the other 3 piece. Make sure this layer is beneath the frame layer .
12. Make your frame layer active and add a drop shadow. I used the same as before.
13. C-N-P your tube into tag and resize width and height by 80%. Resample using Bicubic selected and Lock apect ration should be selceted. The rest deselected.Positon as shown in mine >> duplicate >> top blend mode should be set to multiply >> merge with bottom tube layer.
14. Make you white circle or raster 4 active >> selection >> select all >> float >> defloat >> invert >> modify >> contract by 2 >> make your tube layer active and with your eraser tool selected erase the bottom part of her shorts >> selections >> select none.
15. Open up you embellisment file and grab your beadstring 2 >> Shift D and close original resize copy by 10% and place on the right side corner of frame as shown >> add same drop shadow.
16. Open your bling 2 and c-n-p as new layer pulling it below your raster 12 or 3 piece.
17. Open ribbon 3 and resize by 30% and position bottom left of frame >> add same drop shadow >> apply noise same as before.
There you go all done except anywording and DO NOT FORGET ©
I am sure there are steps I forget or things that are not
clear so please feel free to let me know if you need any
help or if you have any suggestions.