Scrap Kit : Naughty Creation's Chocolate Lover's Dream found HERE
Vix_Mask317 which you can find HERE
Tube of choice. I am using Chocolate by Einlee which can be found HERE
1. Open up a new image 500 x 500 with a transparent background.
2. Selections > select all
3. Open papaer cld-pp5 and c-n-p into selction of your tag > Selections > select none
4. Leyers > new mask layer > from image > Vix_Mask 317 - Source luminance > merge group > rename layer MASK
5. Duplicate your maks layer and rename the copy GLOW > move below the mask layer
6. Make you GLOW layer active > effects > plugins > eye candy 4000 > gradiant glow > color:#c9a389, glow width 5.00, all other settings are default > adjust -add/remove noise - uniform - monochrome - 80 > merge the mask and glow > now take your pick tool or the little arrow and make this layer the same size as the canvas or line the dotted lines up with the edge of the canvas.
7. Open frame cld_fr5 > c-n-p into tag > resize 60% - bicubic - all layers deselected > add a drop shadow to your liking or use the one I did with the settings of 0 - 0 - 100 - 18.00 - #400000 and on a new layer.
8. Hide all layers but your frame > magic wand tool - Replace - RGB Value - 57 - contiguous - feather 0 > click inside of frame > selection > modify > expand - 3 > new raster layer.
9. Open paper cld-pp1 c-n-p into selection of tag > move paper layer below your shadow and frame layer. Do not deselect > New raster layer
10. Open your tube > c-n-p into selection > move beneath the shadow layer and duplicate > on the top tube layer change the blend mode to hard light and merge down.
11. Open cld-el66 > c-n-p into tag and resize 60% > gradiant glow w/ same settings as before
12. Open cld-el44 > resize 30% > position as shown and add a drop shadow. I also added a glow to my box.
13. Open cld-el43 and resize 40% > glow > drop shadow > position as shown
16. Open cld-el56 and position as shown > glow > drop shadow
15. Open cld-el71 and resize 40% > glow > position over icecream
16. Open cld-el19 and resize 40% > image > free rotate - left - 60.00 - all layers deselected - Rotate single layer around canvas center selected > position behind shake > glow > shadow
17. Open cld-el20 and resize 20% > duplicate 2 more times so you have a total of three > add glow to each kiss and merge down > drop shadow.
18. C-n-p cld-wa2 (word art) as new layer and resize 45% > glow > drop shadow > adjust > add noise at 47
19. Add ©
Now if you wish to animate keep going ...
20. Layers > merge all visible > new raster layer > pull below merged layer and flood fill white
21. Add your name or other text you want to animate, I used the font Fiolex Girls > duplicate 2 more times so you have a total of three. Hide the top two and on the bottom one >adjust > add noise at 42 and hide this layer > make second name active add noise of 47 and hide>make third name active and add noise of 52 > copy merged.
22. Open up animation shop and paste as new image
23 Back in PS hide the top layer and make the middle layer active > copy merged > AS paste after current frame > repeat the last step with your last name frame.